Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's arrived, after a long 8 weeks and I love it!
Picked it up yesterday and had a lovely day out driving in the sun, never want him to get dirty as he looks so lovely polished up. One thing I have noticed mine doesn't do if anyone can answer why is the blup blup blup noise when you start it up which I loved. Does it on the one in the ad, and thought all did. Hope you know what noise I mean, photos to follow if anyone wants to see Spike :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks 171jon, is that to hear popping in exhaust? I meant when car idle and you switch it on the dashboard on the advert made a cool noise when the engine and console comes to life.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ah sorry, thought that's what you meant! Is it like the welcome message you mean? Mine makes a little sound when I get in and push the start switch..

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ha Jeremy! I thought the same thing when I saw it. That's a nice ride... I like you went with the flash package to get the extra chrome look with that color.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.