Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always liked Mini but never owned one, until...F55 was introduced. Replaced my SLK 350 with this baby, loving it.

I'm in Canada, has all the packages except Driving Assistant. The only thing missing is Dynamic Damper Control which isn't included in any of the in-stock F55s here. Tried to build one for 2016 model but it's no longer available on non-S models.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

Forgot to add white bonnet strips will be added next month. Dealer doesn't have them in-stock.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Thanks.

Forgot to add white bonnet strips will be added next month. Dealer doesn't have them in-stock.
Sure,

That will complete the car. Here in England I have seen only couple of f55/56 with this combination however it looks great and better than the black roof.

S

·
Registered
117 Posts
Great looking MINI! I think I'm biased :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've ordered one in this colour, with the white roof . Obviously I'm biased. I think it's perfect. 8 weeks to delivery

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice!!! Eventhou... Mine is Red with Black top. Still waiting for it... ordered around late Oct. and still in production, dealer doesn't have the VIN number yet... I guess I should be getting this around Jan?

·
Super Moderator
8,217 Posts
I love this colour; would've been torn had it been available when i ordered mine, alhtough it is quite similar to the r56 laser blue metallic which was my last car; loved the colour and love this one! May be next time if i can bear to part with this one!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yay! Someone else that also got the Head Up display. Not many people around here have opted for one.
I've got one coming, as it was part of a package. Didn't really care about it, til I went back to the dealer to sort out plates and took another mini out for fun. It had the HUD and I'm so glad I'm getting it now. It's great with the Nav system.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Very classy looking F55!!! You can't go wrong with EB with either white or black trim/stripes...both look great imo!

John

·
Registered
646 Posts
Nice!!! Eventhou... Mine is Red with Black top. Still waiting for it... ordered around late Oct. and still in production, dealer doesn't have the VIN number yet... I guess I should be getting this around Jan?
That seems a long wait - why the delay? My order was put in on 28th Nov (F56) and due on 20th December.

I'd be having words with the dealer!

·
Registered
10 Posts
i own anF55 5 door in electric blue with a black roof, the prev owner had speced it really oddly though, alu colours on the front grille and rear boot handle but blacked everything else including the rear fog light surround so i replaced the alu colours with black and it looks so much better

1 - 17 of 17 Posts