Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and Girls,

Been a member on Total for a few years but I thought I try a new one.

Soon to be taking delivery of my JCW hopefully this weekend.I ordered the car back at the end of October from a dealer I've had a few mini's off in London (WC50 and a Cooper S).

Can't wait now, I more excited about this than my last new car a A45!(Coming back) Plus it doesn't help a friend of mine Sam999 got his last Wednesday! Hopefully will be driving his down to pick mine up for a mini adventure!

I went for White Silver with black Roof and Mirrors with the little hints of red I think it will look cool and seems pretty rare as most have the red roofs.

Will post the pictures ASAP!

Cheers Kenzie

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome Derek!

Haha if you ask him it was me that got him to come to Mini. I told him I was going to pin on one then he was like I'm in, try and get a muti-car deal, but then he went else where in the end. I should of got my car a few days before his and then I had a shunt in my p/x delaying my car pick up. Not ideal! Sam beat me damm it! Will be fun when we both have them though!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Sad moment, Due to the damage to my P/X as discussed above I wont be getting my JCW till the new year now. :(
:eek: That's not good at all, well at least you will be able to have some festive spirit and have something to look forward too in new year and I'm sure Sam will remind you how good they are>:D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:eek: That's not good at all, well at least you will be able to have some festive spirit and have something to look forward too in new year and I'm sure Sam will remind you how good they are>:D
Derek, still not even seen his yet, due to work commitments! Shocking! But yes going to sign the paperwork on xmas eve then wait some more till Jan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts