Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Took delivery of my new JCW yesterday. Posted a picture in the JCW forum, but its moonwalk grey with red roof & JCW mirror caps and JCW Pro Exhaust.

I absolutely love it ! Took it shopping today and parking in the underground car park with the exhaust "open" :D

My wife has had 4 Mini's now - she currently has a 6 month old Cooper Clubman and I really really liked the car so when I was looking to get out of the car I had and into something "lighter on the wallet" to run, I test drove the JCW - I knew what I wanted. Our dealership here in the Netherlands have been fantastic too.

I got our of this 996 Turbo.

Into this gorgeous JCW

And here is a family portrait.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Congratulations :)

From a 996 Turbo too, thats quite a scalp for the mighty Mini JCW. Underground car parks, tunnels and underpasses will never be the same with that exhaust! Absolutely love that grey with the red roof, really really cool

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yay new MINI! I was wondering how you were getting on... too busy driving it to post?! :)

Now I really want the exhaust upgrade, everyone says it's a must have. May have to save up a little bit though!

Like the black light rings, my Blinky's chrome is now ALL black, and when he's cleaned I'll post pics.

Enjoy!

Andy.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts