Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

Good to see this site and join. I live in PA and have just gotten my 3rd MINI. Last week I got a left over 2015 Cooper S, Electric Blue, white roof with panoramic sunroof, automatic, 16" tires and a few good options. Of course I want many other options but I needed a left-over and had a budget after going out of warranty on my 2011 Red Cooper 3 door and sealing with a nearly $1200 repair. My 2006 Cooper S was almost perfect and had few issues until I left the sunroof open all night in torrential rain:(.

Loving my new 2015 MINI! (had a few questions,though)

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, everyone! I always liked Electric Blue. I'm dying to call my dealership tomorrow when they're open since I have a question that no one anywhere can answer!!!!! Other than that, it' so great to be back in a cop magnet S. At 69 years old, I'm still around age 30 about cars. ;-)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Congrats! Love EB! Where in PA are you located?

Enjoy,

John

Reactions: steveinPA

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Thanks!

Lehigh Valley (Whitehall area)
I bought my little guy at Otto's MINI in Exton...I'm in Lancaster County. I've only seen one Electric Blue MINI in the County/area so far.

Hope to see you around,

John

Reactions: steveinPA
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.