Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm new to the group and new to Mini. I ordered a 2015 Cooper S hardtop, Pepper white, with the following Mini Yours options: lounge carbon black seats, steering wheel with paddle shifters, fiber alloy trim; and pretty much the full gamut of options. On June 8, I was told that my car was in pre-production ( whatever that means!) and should be heading to the production line in a couple weeks. I'm excited to be a part of this group. Although I've been part of the BMW family for the last 6 years, I look forward to my next chapter as a part of the MINI family!

Tom

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Hi and welcome. I am still a newbie to Mini also and still learning about this awesome Car. I got the F56 in blazing Red with a black Roof with the 3 Banger. I can not stop smiling even when I make a Car Payment.:D:D Btw nice options on your Cooper.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the first car I've ever ordered. A little overkill?!
Pepper White Body Color
Cold Weather Package
Fully Loaded Package
LED Headlights with Cornering Lights
17" Black Cosmos Spoke
Black Bonnet Stripes
Flash Package
Options
Dynamic Damper Control
6-Speed Automatic with Paddle Shifters
MINI Yours Sport Leather Steering Wheel
Rear Spoiler
Black Roof
Auto Dimming Mirrors
Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror
Anthracite Headliner
MINI Yours Interior Style in Fiber Alloy
LED Fog Lights
Rear Fog Lights
Parking Assistant
Universal garage door opener
MINI Head-Up Display
All-Season Tires
Leather: Lounge MINI Yours Carbon Black

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Welcome. I think first timers(including myself) tend to go bananas when ordering;). Good luck with the wait. Like most of us you'll be revisiting the Mini configuration tool and owners lounge many times before your car is in your hands. It will seem like Christmas Eve for the next 40 to 60 days :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts