Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, name is Erin. I'm from Dallas, Texas. I come from a background of Volkswagens and Japanese imports. Super familiar with European cars and everything that comes along with them. I've always wanted a Mini Cooper and I finally got one this week! I figured since I'm on the way to being 30 it would be a good time for an "adult" car. After a long day at the dealership I left with a 2015 Cooper S and I couldn't be happier! I'm in love with my car and soon to be culture. Can't wait to learn all there is to know!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Welcome to MINI & the forum Erin! You'll find this s friendly place!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome Erin, as a condition of accessing the forum, you are expected and required to enjoy your Cooper S to the full!

Personally being well past thirty... I've yet to want an 'adult' car nor found the MINI to be one?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrads on the '15 S. Minis have a personality that grows on you with the miles. Lots of neat little details & features to learn and play with:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Erin, as a condition of accessing the forum, you are expected and required to enjoy your Cooper S to the full!

Personally being well past thirty... I've yet to want an 'adult' car nor found the MINI to be one?
Lol! Well from what I'm used to, it's much nicer haha. I was in the whole "stance" scene for quite a while. Since moving to Dallas, function over form has definitely been more my style. It was the other way around for quite some time and things that shouldn't be broken, were.

Thank you for the warm welcoming!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts