Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I just found this forum through google after doing some reading about the new F56 mini platform. My wife had a 05 mini cooper non s when we were dating and I got a kick out of driving it around town. Now we are thinking about buying the 2014 Mini cooper S. Hoping to learn a few things and get some research before pulling the trigger. Chat will y'all soon.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome to the forum. How is your wife liking her 05 cooper?
Are you guys going to trade in your current Cooper or sell it privately?

·
Administrator
352 Posts
Hi

I just found this forum through google after doing some reading about the new F56 mini platform. My wife had a 05 mini cooper non s when we were dating and I got a kick out of driving it around town. Now we are thinking about buying the 2014 Mini cooper S. Hoping to learn a few things and get some research before pulling the trigger. Chat will y'all soon.
Welcome aboard Cloverfield!

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome. These look to be the only forum so far specifically made for the 2014 Mini Cooper forum.
I don't mind being on specific Mini forums. there are way too many old Mini forums out there. good to be one of the first.

Welcome to the forum. How is your wife liking her 05 cooper?
Are you guys going to trade in your current Cooper or sell it privately?
After we got married we ended up trading it in. I really wouldn't mind a Cooper S but only if she approves of it.

Welcome aboard Cloverfield!
Thanks! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts