Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to meet you!
I've recently had a change of jobs, I was at Ford as a salesman for a few years and have now moved to the Mini Culture.

currently in a F56 Mini One
Moonwalk Grey
Victory Spoke alloys in Black
HK sound system
Visual Boost
PDC (Rear)
Anthracite Roof Lining

Hopefully I can learn from the site and have a positive contribution also...

· Registered
1,837 Posts
Nice to meet you!
I've recently had a change of jobs, I was at Ford as a salesman for a few years and have now moved to the Mini Culture.

currently in a F56 Mini One
Moonwalk Grey
Victory Spoke alloys in Black
HK sound system
Visual Boost
PDC (Rear)
Anthracite Roof Lining

Hopefully I can learn from the site and have a positive contribution also...
Nice, welcome to the site! Which MINI dealer do you work at? I know a Ben at Halliwell Jones in Wilmslow... Or at least I think that's what he's called.

· Registered
1,837 Posts
I'm at the Stockport site Brandon, spending my time getting used to all these packs! So many options ?
Maybe I've seen you, a bunch of guys were stood looking at my car on Monday when I brought it in to have its folding mirrors fixed with Sarah in Service.

All black SD, black grille and light surrounds.. 'S24 BLB'?

I came in at lunch today too to pick my car back up, I borrowed the white Clubman D you've got and loved it.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I was in both today and on Monday, my desk is the 1 by the waiting area, I think I remember seeing you, did you ask Sarah on sales about the clubman in the showroom on your way out by any chance?

· Registered
1,837 Posts
Yeah I was in both today and on Monday, my desk is the 1 by the waiting area, I think I remember seeing you, did you ask Sarah on sales about the clubman in the showroom on your way out by any chance?
Yes I did, you spotted me! I asked cause I couldn't understand how you're selling a Cooper S with the JCW Chilli at £25k! I configured one to match my F56 spec and it came out at £35k... The residuals mustn't be that great?!

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I did, you spotted me! I asked cause I couldn't understand how you're selling a Cooper S with the JCW Chilli at £25k! I configured one to match my F56 spec and it came out at £35k... The residuals mustn't be that great?!
I haven't a clue haha, want me to get the details of it on Friday when I'm in for you? Off tomorrow..

· Registered
1,837 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.