Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stunning car loving the red and chrome fibre combination really stand out motor
Thanks! Surprisingly, that is the Dark Silver interior. It looks nothing like what's on Mini's site, but I think I like it better!

Nice Mini!! Did you get the JCW interior package?
I did! The steering wheel feels extra amazing, and I'm really glad I got the Anthracite roof.

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Thanks! Surprisingly, that is the Dark Silver interior. It looks nothing like what's on Mini's site, but I think I like it better!

I did! The steering wheel feels extra amazing, and I'm really glad I got the Anthracite roof.
I'm glad I got it also.. Love the aluminum pedals , Headliner and Wheel.. looks like we have the same seats

·
Registered
998 Posts
can i just ask, without wanting to seem picky, what is it with this term 'justa'? where did that come from?

it's almost as annoying as when people used the term 'Bini' a few years back as a derogatory term for the BMW Mini brand

nice car tho :)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
can i just ask, without wanting to seem picky, what is it with this term 'justa'? where did that come from?

it's almost as annoying as when people used the term 'Bini' a few years back as a derogatory term for the BMW Mini brand

nice car tho :)
It's an American thing - we English are quite simply very reserved :nerd:

·
Registered
966 Posts
I actually used the term when I was at the dealership, "was it a cooper S you ordered?", "no just a cooper" says I.

To be honest, it's this hardtop nonsense that bugs me, it's a hatchback. A hardtop should refer to your boxsters and mx5s with rigid 'hardtop' roofs.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts