Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just thought I would post and say hello.

Back at the end of September I ordered a new factory built F55 Cooper with:

• Pepper Pack
  • Cruise Control
  • Electrically Heated Front Windscreen
  • Volcanic Orange
  • Black roof and mirrors
I've just had an email from my Mini dealer to tell me the car is currently in the build process! :eek: So it looks like I'll have it sometime next week or the week after! :D

·
Super Moderator
8,217 Posts
Just the best colour, did you buy from sytner. I find them superb!

Reactions: dgswick

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've just had an email from my Mini dealer to tell me the car is currently in the build process! :eek: So it looks like I'll have it sometime next week or the week after! :D
I take it these are still built in Britain? You should be allowed to pick it up yourself and save on the delivery cost ;)
What date did you order? Less than a month to delivery sounds very good, I wonder if they are low on orders.....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I take it these are still built in Britain? You should be allowed to pick it up yourself and save on the delivery cost ;)
What date did you order? Less than a month to delivery sounds very good, I wonder if they are low on orders.....
Yeah they're built near Oxford, I did ask about picking it up from the factory but apparently that's not allowed.

I was surprised to hear how quickly it was coming, the order went in on the 1st of October so it'll actually be less than a month in the end.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!

Just the best colour, did you buy from sytner. I find them superb!
Yeah I did, in the end the deal was so good I didn't bother going anywhere else.

Had an email yesterday evening to say it has completed it's journey through the paint shop! :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ha, just literally this minute had an update from the dealer.

The car is in 5400 Assembly Start now, it's getting bolted together.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome along, love VO, was my 2nd choice as they wouldn't give me a red roof with it :( what do they know!

Mine was really quick, ordered very end of April, was with dealer by end of May. Sometimes you get lucky when the dealer has a build slot available I guess.

Reactions: jeremybingham

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just had an update this morning from the dealer. It is set to arrive with them on Friday by the absolute latest, so all things being well I'll have the car this weekend.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Further update, picking it up 09:30 Saturday morning!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts