Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,
i picked up my new to me F56 JCW auto two weeks ago 12 months old with 3k on the clock, this is my 5th mini in 5 years,started off with a cooper auto which was dreadful then a coupe,changed that after 6 months to a GP2 the mrs couldn't handle the ride when she took it out (gave her back pain) changed that for a JCW clubman had that the longest until i seen the one iv got, i wasn't going to change mine i was looking to replace mrs j"s ONE,loving the F56 so diffrent from the R models,still cant get used to having the window switches on the door,

the auto box on this car feels much better than my 2010 cooper can any one tell me what the differance between the two if any.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
hello all,
i picked up my new to me F56 JCW auto two weeks ago 12 months old with 3k on the clock, this is my 5th mini in 5 years,started off with a cooper auto which was dreadful then a coupe,changed that after 6 months to a GP2 the mrs couldn't handle the ride when she took it out (gave her back pain) changed that for a JCW clubman had that the longest until i seen the one iv got, i wasn't going to change mine i was looking to replace mrs j"s ONE,loving the F56 so diffrent from the R models,still cant get used to having the window switches on the door,

the auto box on this car feels much better than my 2010 cooper can any one tell me what the differance between the two if any.
F56 Auto is a traditional torque convertor auto, whereas the autos supplied on the R56 were CVTs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.