Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have just recently sold my Audi TTRS and I am planning to replace it with a Mini Cooper S F56.

I am looking for at 2014-2015 at my budget but hoping for pretty much all options:

Panoramic Roof
Harmon Sound system
Head up display
XL screen
Heated seats
Cruise Control
Mini excitement
Chilli Pack
Mini Connected
Plus anything else I have missed of the list lol,

If there is anyone on here looking to sell and there's is a high spec do get in touch as I do have the cash waiting, failing this I will be an active member soon once right spec appears.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi everyone, I have just recently sold my Audi TTRS and I am planning to replace it with a Mini Cooper S F56.

I am looking for at 2014-2015 at my budget but hoping for pretty much all options:

Panoramic Roof

Harmon Sound system

Head up display

XL screen

Heated seats

Cruise Control

Mini excitement

Chilli Pack

Mini Connected

Plus anything else I have missed of the list lol,

If there is anyone on here looking to sell and there's is a high spec do get in touch as I do have the cash waiting, failing this I will be an active member soon once right spec appears.

Would probably help if you put what your budget was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Depending on mileage probably a bit low. It's rare to find a panoramic roof and they're generally listed at a high price.

I have seen a few on ebay all under 15k with less than 25k on clock problem is I all want hud, harman sound, media xl with nav, heated seats, chilli pack, mini connected, keyless etc

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have seen a few on ebay all under 15k with less than 25k on clock problem is I all want hud, harman sound, media xl with nav, heated seats, chilli pack, mini connected, keyless etc

I'd say the problem is your budget is too low if you want all the extras

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
http://www.sytnernottinghammini.co.uk/approved-used-mini/?redirected=true#final

Plenty around at your price BUT you might find it trickier to get the spec you want. Just a case of trawlimg mini dealer sites. Beauty of sytner is that you have a large group of dealers. If you find private eg auto trader and ebay you will save some money but harder work filtering out poor ones!

MAKE SURE AT THIS AGE THE ENGINE BEARING CHECK HAS BEEN DONE!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Where do you live Don, might help us help you on advising here.

You could get lucky and find someone who ticked most of the boxes, but sunroof is a rare one. There's loads coming up on the autotrader now, probably a lot of early lease cars but they seem to be pretty basic spec, no led lights etc.

Good luck anyway.

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
Yes you may well have to compromise on some of that spec. Tricky to find it all in one car but can be done if you're prepared to work hard on the net and of course be patient.

Reactions: Don16

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
http://www.sytnernottinghammini.co.uk/approved-used-mini/?redirected=true#final

Plenty around at your price BUT you might find it trickier to get the spec you want. Just a case of trawlimg mini dealer sites. Beauty of sytner is that you have a large group of dealers. If you find private eg auto trader and ebay you will save some money but harder work filtering out poor ones!

MAKE SURE AT THIS AGE THE ENGINE BEARING CHECK HAS BEEN DONE!
Engine bearing? Can you explain in more detail? If I buy a used private my plan is to take out mini TLC/Warranty for a year

·
Registered
404 Posts
Engine bearing? Can you explain in more detail? If I buy a used private my plan is to take out mini TLC/Warranty for a year

Hi Don16, welcome to the forum!

http://www.minif56.com/forum/289-mi...1-car-recalled-crankshaft-guide-bearings.html

Is a good but long read about the bearings issue, there's other threads too. Basically some of the 2.0 petrol engines had wrong crank bearings fitted that cause wear and clutch problems. MINI will rectify it under warranty of course, sometimes new bearings, sometimes new engine. Not all are affected. MINI dealer can check your VIN and tell you if yours would need checking/has already been rectified.

Good luck in your search, that's quite a tall order for 2nd hand, but I bet some-one somewhere ticked all them :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
What about this one: I just found a great car on Auto Trader.
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201610279169928?atmobcid=soc3
Holy smokes that's loaded! Only thing missing is heated seats (you may not be fussed.) There's no front parking sensors. It has got the funky monkey adaptive cruise though, with the Driving Assistant Pack I believe.

I hate it when they clean everything with shitty shiny silicone spray... even the engine, YUK!

Not sure I could forgive the colour though :D Enjoy!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Holy smokes that's loaded! Only thing missing is heated seats (you may not be fussed.) There's no front parking sensors. It has got the funky monkey adaptive cruise though, with the Driving Assistant Pack I believe.

I hate it when they clean everything with shitty shiny silicone spray... even the engine, YUK!

Not sure I could forgive the colour though :D Enjoy!
Lol that colour is top of my list, that or the light grey colour.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Whatever you do, get the LED lights.

Also, check this thread.
How do you tell if a model has led lights for example the one I have posted on AT lists that it has led headlights, but how do I confirm this visually?

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
You can see a bulb in the non leds .v obvious lens andbulb. leds have a round lens lke a half globe and an upside down horse shoe of daytime running lights across the unit top.no bulb visible.

Reactions: uke
1 - 20 of 43 Posts