Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 JCW Hatch 3dr
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up Friday after searching for a while and she already has spacers (10mm I think) but the stance isn’t right imo.

I think lowering is needed (currently static shocks) and then a swap to PS4’s and a full wheel alignement.

Any other suggestions for fixing her up and any recommendations for the Hertfordshire/ Essex area (UK)? I was considering Lohen but they’re 2.5 hours away unless people think it’s worth the drive?!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Registered
234 Posts
Mate you got yourself a perfect JCW there, JCW Pro exhaust? LED Driving Lights? Pano roof, Red on Black, all the right options and spec and colours. I'm very jealous.
The stance looks fine on spacers you have (assuming they are hub centric?). Also the height of the body off the wheels makes me think lowering has already been done, it looks lower than my car which sits on JCW Pro coilovers... Seems spot on to my eyes.

Lohen definitely worth the drive over, they can offer really good advice for whatever you want to turn your car into. Lohen under chassis braces (all three) are a definite recommend from me - I have the MMR set (bought a few days before Lohen released theirs) and with the JCW Pro coilovers / PS4's the car is transformed. No more horrid squirreling under heavy braking, and understeer greatly reduced / eliminated.

Can we see inside your car? Some pics ?:p

·
Registered
723 Posts
Picked her up Friday after searching for a while and she already has spacers (10mm I think) but the stance isn’t right imo.

I think lowering is needed (currently static shocks) and then a swap to PS4’s and a full wheel alignement.

Any other suggestions for fixing her up and any recommendations for the Hertfordshire/ Essex area (UK)? I was considering Lohen but they’re 2.5 hours away unless people think it’s worth the drive?! View attachment 75714
View attachment 75711
View attachment 75713
View attachment 75712
View attachment 75715
Motech Performance a good shout too, and much closer to you. They do plenty Remus exhausts, eibach springs, spacers etc to get stance spot on.

·
Registered
2019 JCW Hatch 3dr
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mate you got yourself a perfect JCW there, JCW Pro exhaust? LED Driving Lights? Pano roof, Red on Black, all the right options and spec and colours. I'm very jealous.
The stance looks fine on spacers you have (assuming they are hub centric?). Also the height of the body off the wheels makes me think lowering has already been done, it looks lower than my car which sits on JCW Pro coilovers... Seems spot on to my eyes.

Lohen definitely worth the drive over, they can offer really good advice for whatever you want to turn your car into. Lohen under chassis braces (all three) are a definite recommend from me - I have the MMR set (bought a few days before Lohen released theirs) and with the JCW Pro coilovers / PS4's the car is transformed. No more horrid squirreling under heavy braking, and understeer greatly reduced / eliminated.

Can we see inside your car? Some pics ?:p
Thanks! I’ll get some inside pictures when it’s daylight.

Not sure if full exhaust or just tips so I need to investigate further. Hopefully there’s any easy way to find out.

It could quite possibly be lowered already, I need someone to have a look over it. There’s lots of upgrades across the car that suggest it was owned by an enthusiast previously.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
I like the LED driving lights too!

Hopefully that will be might next project :cool:

The car height does appear lower than normal, so you may want to check the springs for a prior customization from the previous owner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts