Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I just ordered my first Mini and have a question about the fancy LED lights around the centre console.

I've ordered the Visual Boost, MINI Connected and MINI Navigation System. Does that mean I get the fancy LED lights or do they only come with the 'XL' options?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. What I was looking for was the option(s) that give you fancy lights around the centre console screen that change based on different functions - changing to blue/red when you adjust the temperature for example.

· Registered
296 Posts
Thanks everyone. What I was looking for was the option(s) that give you fancy lights around the centre console screen that change based on different functions - changing to blue/red when you adjust the temperature for example.
Yeah that comes as standard, you also get the door handles, footwells and the bit where the usb slot is lit up in the same colour as the ring. I think they've either stopped making, or made it an optional extra for the strip/tube of coloured light along the inside of the door now too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.