Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I just ordered my first Mini and have a question about the fancy LED lights around the centre console.

I've ordered the Visual Boost, MINI Connected and MINI Navigation System. Does that mean I get the fancy LED lights or do they only come with the 'XL' options?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
LED headlights is separate option.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I have a loan Cooper at the moment, with Visual Boost, that has the LEDs around the display so I guess yes. But always best check back with your dealer.

·
Registered
95 Posts
As far as I know the LED ring around the is standard on all Coopers, what you might not get is the LED around the inside of the car (I think that's a separate package)

·
Super Moderator
8,217 Posts
Yes the light ring around the centre console is standard. Led headlights are optional extras and I think that's what Donna meant?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. What I was looking for was the option(s) that give you fancy lights around the centre console screen that change based on different functions - changing to blue/red when you adjust the temperature for example.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Yes the light ring around the centre console is standard. Led headlights are optional extras and I think that's what Donna meant?
Oooops, just realised you're discussing the centre console LED ring.....duh!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thanks everyone. What I was looking for was the option(s) that give you fancy lights around the centre console screen that change based on different functions - changing to blue/red when you adjust the temperature for example.
Yeah that comes as standard, you also get the door handles, footwells and the bit where the usb slot is lit up in the same colour as the ring. I think they've either stopped making, or made it an optional extra for the strip/tube of coloured light along the inside of the door now too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts