Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm Matt!

I've come across several helpful threads from this site after searching the Internet for parts for the F56, as well as a few really nice cars so I thought I'd do myself a favour and sign up and hopefully make myself a few new friends. I've been away for the past few years working in BC, Canada but due to my working visa running out I've returned to the UK. Having worked continuously I thought I'd treat myself - after owning a R56 JCW previously, I knew it had to be a mini! So I'm happy to say I'll be collecting my F56 Challenge 210 on the 1st September. I know the challenge isn't everyone's cup of tea but after running 284bhp in my previous JCW - I have some big ideas for the F56. For now, While I'm waiting for the car to be delivered I've got KW V1 coilovers, NM Engineering intake ready to be fitted. The car comes with the valvetronic exhaust but I will be looking for a de-cat for the future and a performance RaceChip once I've got a few miles under the bonnet. Those are just a few ideas for now and I'll hopefully keep you guys posted with the progress. Go easy on me!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Welcome Matt! An R56 JCW with 284 HP?.....I'd like to see that! :)

John

·
Registered
186 Posts
What is the challenge color combo? I'm guessing it doesn't show up in the US configurator.

And, Welcome!

Annette

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.