Mini Cooper Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Glad you got the outcome you wanted and nice looking car. What colour is that? Can't tell if it's white-silver, moonwalk, or one of the new colours. Looks very smart anyway!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lovely looking car I almost got that colour I ended up with moonwalk which I do love and it absolutely sparkles when sun hits it which was quite surprised at as I know its called moonwalk metalic it just doesn't really look it?! I got mine on 31st March so one of first so luckily got everything as should I didn't realise all these people or rather mini/bmw were having all these problems.. I hope everyone gets what they want one way or another??!! They really are fantastic looking cars I just wish exhaust a bit louder.. Does anyone know if there a jcw exhaust option for lci2 yet?? L01a
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anybody know if this is now standard? My Dealer seemed to think some models were being delivered with it as standard but did not know for sure.

I didn't want to order Nav+ but it was coming through the dealers config as part of the model. (This is a seperate configuarator to the website version).

·
Registered
106 Posts
Anybody know if this is now standard? My Dealer seemed to think some models were being delivered with it as standard but did not know for sure.

I didn't want to order Nav+ but it was coming through the dealers config as part of the model. (This is a seperate configuarator to the website version).
I just took delivery of 2022 F60 built October 10th. Navigation, not Plus. It included digital dash. 👍

·
Registered
157 Posts

I was the same Nav+ was an upgrade to far, and going by recent deliveries mentioned in this Forum most seem to be arriving with the Digital Cluster anyway, I now know after chatting with a Genius my F56 Sport with Comfort + and basic Navigation will have it when delivered in a couple of weeks so I was pleasantly surprised 😉

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks ☺
Hi there 😊

Yes nice to see most here seem to be coming through with the latest tech after all in the form of the DD 👍 As regards the Genius? they are advisers which can give you the latest on your Car status as long as you have your order number and are found in the Mini web site ….

Basically just hit that Blue Box speech box found across the site and your good to go with any questions you may have even if you do not have those magic numbers yet 😉 Hope it helps.
Vehicle Car Wheel Window Automotive tire

·
Registered
157 Posts
Your very welcome 🙃 BTW love this thread, please see below, it has been my home page for about three months now 😉😂 you may wish to check it out

It’s called “Delivery time from order”

Sorry not sure how to put it up as a link

21 - 35 of 35 Posts