Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I just picked up my MCSD (Deep deep joy) .. and I changed over the aerial to a stubby one that i had for a Peugeot. The standard thread is M5 and it is compatible and seems to work as it it should...
Anyway my point is I remembered that I got it on ebay new for £6...some way short of the price for the mini one I believe.
So if you are a cheapskate like me with no money left for trinkets after the expense of the car...but find yourself hankering after a cool stubby aerial...well here's an option...I will get some more details part no. etc. if anyone wants the number...0:)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Even better, ask the dealer to throw it in. You save £6..
That's how I got mine. When I picked my car up I asked him to replace the standard antenna with the stubby one, or sport antenna is how they call it officially. Price over here is 25 euro but I looked at him with a look on my face saying "don't even try to charge me for this one buddy" :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.