Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past few years I've hosted a northern Michigan winery tour along with a driving tour to enjoy the lovely scenic and winding peninsula roads. This year I invited a mix of MINI and Rolls Royce/Bentley owners to enjoy the weekend. There was a new EcoBoost Mustang and a classic MGB that made the trip with us too. Here are some pictures of the event:

JCW at the FCT by Ryephile, on Flickr

Fall Color Tour 2015 by Ryephile, on Flickr

The F56 JCW aquitted itself amazingly well. With all-day quiet and comfort along with plenty of power and astounding fuel economy, it really is the best of all worlds.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
That's a beautiful area....looks like great fun!

John

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks great. Might have to go out that way one year for something like that.

I will be leaving tomorrow for the third annual Minis in Foliage in Lake George, NY and will post up some pics when I get back. Looks like we have a little over 20 cars this year which is smaller, but we had to move locations and things happened very late with getting it organized this year. Hopefully next year it will grow and exceed what we have had in the past.

After that, the JCW will likely hibernate for most of the winter (will get some drives and local Mini meets in) then be ready for Spring and Minis On Top in June.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.