Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks for posting, it's good to see what it looks like in normal UK weather, first time I've seen it out of sunlight!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It stayed dry for a couple of hours for pick up, then it rained...and that delivery cleanliness was no more.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Violent Orange Mini. NO more pictures

So here it is our new Mini Cooper.
I too have a VO. Love the roof rails. great pics. Thanks.

This site won't let me add any more pictures.

Plus they will not answer my question, "How do I add any pictures".:eek::x

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm using the mobile site on my iPhone. All I have to do is - top right hand corner there are 3 dots - 2 options come up, Attach Image or Cancel.
Attach Image - Take Photo or Photo Library -
Photo Library - asks for accsess to your library - find the photo you wish to add - add - it may ask to resize the image - say yes - it uploads.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Gorgeous MINI! I have liking for the Orange for sure, but Midnight Black keeps calling out to me! That's the look though...enjoy it!

John

Reactions: AVP

·
Registered
280 Posts
No, no, no.

I'm using the mobile site on my iPhone. All I have to do is - top right hand corner there are 3 dots - 2 options come up, Attach Image or Cancel.
Attach Image - Take Photo or Photo Library -
Photo Library - asks for accsess to your library - find the photo you wish to add - add - it may ask to resize the image - say yes - it uploads.

Hope that helps.
Sorry. I have apparently reached my limit of photos! Who knew?

Reactions: AVP

·
Registered
12 Posts
same one

I pick up my VO mini tomorrow or Tue...looks just like yours.....I just hope I don't have any clutch issues like another thread has on this site...

·
Registered
12 Posts
picked it up Wed 4/8 and love it..I have put 160 miles on it and love driving it. still learning the radio/mini connect center stack computer.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Coolest wheels ever. Didn't realize that they only came on the 4dr hardtop. Hope Mini spreads the lovin' over the rest of the models.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts