Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me if it's a straight swap from 16" Victory alloys to 15" Heli-Spokes on a F56 Cooper?

I picked up a set of OEM 15" Heli-Spokes going cheap (complete with TPMS) and want to use them for my winter wheels, but am just unsure if I need any spacers or whether there's any difference in overall diameter that means I need to reset the onboard computer somehow?

David.

·
Super Moderator
8,831 Posts
Nope straight swap if they're off an f56. Just go through the initialize procedure for the tpms. I have 17" cosmos and 16" winters. Works well. The smaller thinner tyres are better in snow apparently.

·
Super Moderator
8,831 Posts
Compatibility issues occur with the bigger brakes of the s and jcw otherwise mini f model wheels are interchangeable as long as fitted with the correct tyre size..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great, thanks. Yes the heli-spokes came straight off a brand new F56, complete with summer tyres. I plan on swapping over the 175/65r15 winter tyres that are currently on my previous R56's 15" steel winter wheels, and still have plenty of life left in them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.