Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its been 6 weeks so far and still waiting for my Mini to be even started to be built! Dealer says the order was accepted and is in 'the system' so it's a waiting game.

I have heard that delivery is pushing back on F56 due to new Clubman launch end of the month??

Anyone else been waiting this long? Ordered 25 Aug.:|

·
Registered
48 Posts
That sounds like a long wait, mine was entered into the system on 17th August, and I've had it since Friday. I also changed to leather seats at a point when they said it could impact the delivery time, but build and delivery were completed nearly 2 week earlier than they should have been.

I hope yours comes soon enough, but I don't think the clubman should have any impact! The dealer should be able to give you a build week if they haven't already, delivery is quickly after that.

·
Registered
266 Posts
So its been 6 weeks so far and still waiting for my Mini to be even started to be built! Dealer says the order was accepted and is in 'the system' so it's a waiting game.

I have heard that delivery is pushing back on F56 due to new Clubman launch end of the month??

Anyone else been waiting this long? Ordered 25 Aug.:|
I ordered only a few days after you 31st Aug and my car was only just built yesterday, so yes the wait time is normal and I would suspect yours should be built very soon. I would have thought that your dealer should be able to give you a production week by now. Give them a call.

Also, someone else here may be able to confirm but I read somewhere that they allocate production in batches based upon colour.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Mine was ordered on May 5 with expected delivery date being July 18. It was delivered to my dealer on June 29 so almost 3 weeks earlier than planned. Due to a planned vacation I was able to collect it on July 16....can you imagine the car being there at the dealer and you being away on vacation after all this waiting? :)

I completely understand your impatience. My MCS was left at the dealer this afternoon to get the JCW exhaust fitted and I can't wait to get it back tomorrow afternoon :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
I had word today from my dealer that my Moonwalk Grey Cooper is at Status 5200 (Paint Shop Start). Ordered 17th August (UK).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had word today from my dealer that my Moonwalk Grey Cooper is at Status 5200 (Paint Shop Start). Ordered 17th August (UK).
Thanks all. That is reassuring. I have emailed the dealer - but nothing from them today. Phone call tomorrow me thinks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts