Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've got a base '15 Cooper S, stock suspension, and looking to get a set of Rotiform CCV Satin Black wheels. 18" x 8.5", +35 Offset, 5x112 Bolt Pattern, 66.5mm Hub. I'm thinking they might poke, but am looking to get some confirmation before I dole out the cash for them. Also, what tires would fit? I'm assuming 215/35 should be ok without rubbing. But is it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There's also a 45 offset as well which would assume leave less poke but be closer to the suspension...

·
Registered
85 Posts
You're going to poke HELLA
This is 18x8 +40 with a 225/40/18 and literally every option currently available to eek out extra camber. If you could somehow get -3 + all around and run 205's or 215's stretched MAYBE but that much camber isn't possible at the moment.

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, so if I do the 18x8.5 w/ the +45 and some 215/40s I should be ok? Remember I'm stock suspension too.

I should get some mudguards too...

·
Registered
85 Posts
You're going to poke harder then. You're another quarter inch wider than my set up, so just looking at it like this - 5mm less off set than I have, but 12.5 mm wider, you're 1.5 mm further out. You may also rub inside on the spring. And with no camber you're going to be another maybe 15-30mm out (I'm running a full degree over what is possible stock). So it will look really odd. If you follow R99's build he was going to do an 18x8.5 +38 and found that it simply wouldn't fit. At stock ride height it is going to look...awkward and have even less camber.
Here's a guy that pulled it off, but I am not sure they are the 18x8.5. With the way they sit in the fender it must be the +45, and it looks like a 205 stretched on there which you'll have to do.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Can't answer about the wheels but don't forget JCW arches are slightly wider..

·
Registered
85 Posts
Can't answer about the wheels but don't forget JCW arches are slightly wider..
They aren't functionally wider inside. I've measured lol. They just have the fluted edge. Inside they're identical.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I have a F56 JCW 2019 and I want to install a Rotiform wheels BLQ 19" 8.5 5x112 Offset 45, I already have it but I couldnt install it because the JCW calipers, so I need spacers and bolts, but any experience with these wheels on a F56 JCW ??

Thank you in advance!!

Mario

1 - 9 of 9 Posts