Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've got a base '15 Cooper S, stock suspension, and looking to get a set of Rotiform CCV Satin Black wheels. 18" x 8.5", +35 Offset, 5x112 Bolt Pattern, 66.5mm Hub. I'm thinking they might poke, but am looking to get some confirmation before I dole out the cash for them. Also, what tires would fit? I'm assuming 215/35 should be ok without rubbing. But is it?

·
Registered
85 Posts
You're going to poke HELLA
This is 18x8 +40 with a 225/40/18 and literally every option currently available to eek out extra camber. If you could somehow get -3 + all around and run 205's or 215's stretched MAYBE but that much camber isn't possible at the moment.

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
85 Posts
You're going to poke harder then. You're another quarter inch wider than my set up, so just looking at it like this - 5mm less off set than I have, but 12.5 mm wider, you're 1.5 mm further out. You may also rub inside on the spring. And with no camber you're going to be another maybe 15-30mm out (I'm running a full degree over what is possible stock). So it will look really odd. If you follow R99's build he was going to do an 18x8.5 +38 and found that it simply wouldn't fit. At stock ride height it is going to look...awkward and have even less camber.
Here's a guy that pulled it off, but I am not sure they are the 18x8.5. With the way they sit in the fender it must be the +45, and it looks like a 205 stretched on there which you'll have to do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I have a F56 JCW 2019 and I want to install a Rotiform wheels BLQ 19" 8.5 5x112 Offset 45, I already have it but I couldnt install it because the JCW calipers, so I need spacers and bolts, but any experience with these wheels on a F56 JCW ??

Thank you in advance!!

Mario

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.