Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gerting some new stripes, bonnet to Boot tomorrow morning but am still undecided on which. Looking for opinions.

Ive always wanted the viper style stripes but when i saw the stripes on the manhart car i instantly became conflicted. Let me know what yall think. THANKS!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mini

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mini

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Motor vehicle

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is always the "Flames" option but than you have to get a Fuzzy Dice for the rear view mirror too.:D:D

?Saving the flames for the V8 roadster ill build upon retiring...thats not a joke either, its certainly gonna happen. ?just gotta convince the bank, aka wife.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
That's ridiculously nice, looks like a magazine shoot. Haha.
Thanks. That's just a picture that Killboy.com took. That was my first run on the Dragon about 15 years ago.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Check out some of the designs on Sign my Ride:

http://www.signmyrideuk.com/MINI-GRAPHICS-SHOP(2894026).htm

I've got similar stripes to the Manhart design for my Clubby bonnet, and some JCW side stripes as well.
Oh man, i didnt need to see that site haha. Lots of cool vinyl. Thanks for the link, i daw some custom A panels i was thinking of getting but at 500 bucks these 25 GBP decals are far more attractive considering the upcoming mods i have planned.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Wonderful choice! Couldn't look any better imo!

Reactions: ChimChimGoFast
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.