Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Outstanding! They "are" expensive, as I had the LED's installed on my '15 JCW. But, it was worth it, since I think a MINI requires more than just the headlights (like on the new JCW). It makes it look more "MINI" imo! :)

Love the look!

John

Reactions: Saurabhdutt

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Outstanding! They "are" expensive, as I had the LED's installed on my '15 JCW. But, it was worth it, since I think a MINI requires more than just the headlights (like on the new JCW). It makes it look more "MINI" imo! :)

Love the look!

John
Cheers @02fanatic, I totally agree. This time my other half insisted me to get these lights. According to her "every MINI should come with the spots as standard.. >:D"..

Love the new look..

S

·
Registered
844 Posts
Seems a lot of money but I would rather buy these than the lower ring type led DRLs that are now available. They look good and suit the MINI.

Did your insurance premium get increased for adding these?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seems a lot of money but I would rather buy these than the lower ring type led DRLs that are now available. They look good and suit the MINI.

Did your insurance premium get increased for adding these?
Hi @kenl, no increase in the premium only the silly £19 admin charge to add them.

Just tried the lights on a dark road and the sports are surpringly powerful.

S

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.