Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Love the look of the indicator side scuttles but I haven't seen any on an F56 in the Electric Blue II (B86) colour. ...errr....'color' for those States-side ;) . I'm not a fashionista (understatement) and I'm struggling to understand which side scuttles will look "right"/"best"/"not stupid" with this body colour.

My ride has black mirrors, black roof and black stripes. Picking the scuttles for many of the body colours (Pepper White; Midnight Black; Blazing Red etc) seems kind of straightforward but less so for mine.

I know there's no right/wrong answer to this, but if you were a MINI designer, which of the original side scuttle kits would you suggest the new owner add to his/her F56 in Electric Blue II?

Thank you from a perplexed owner :confused:

·
Registered
103 Posts
On the basis of not adding another colour to your gorgeous EB n black mini, I'd go for these

or these

Carbon fibre ones would have been cool, but couldn't find any with a quick search.

·
Registered
266 Posts
You want something dark to match the bonnet stripes so go for the black and grey checkered one above in my opinion.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Moovrr and [Mention]Jonathan - THANK YOU! The 'no new colour' logic makes a lot of sense and I'm now on a hunt for the genuine scuttles (grey-black checker) at a non-reaming price ;-);

1 - 4 of 4 Posts