Mini Cooper Forum banner
321 - 340 of 382 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
I’m at my dealership right now, unannounced. 😉

There are at least eight SEs in the back lot and on display out front, but not mine; I was told they received around 30 over the course of about two weeks, after receiving none in June.

My MA is on his honeymoon so I likely won’t see him again. The Sales Assistant, however, is on the ball and has been able to look up the answers to all my questions. According to her, my car is on the train from Halifax today — it only landed there on Tuesday the 16th! — and it will arrive at CN Autoport in Montreal (St-Laurent) tomorrow. It has already “been released” so it won’t be held up at the yard, and should be at the dealership Monday, maybe Tuesday, latest Wednesday. She assured me that if they get the car by mid week, they will do everything they can to have it delivered by month end, Friday, or alas the following Monday. Having sold new cars in a former life, I know they get flak if it misses month-end.

As far as the tint goes, I was assured that I’ll be getting the exact product I requested (Xpel Prime XR Plus) at the price he quoted (which seemed pretty low for their top-shelf tint on all four sides and the pano roof).

So… a week or ten days… jeez.

·
Registered
2023 Mini Cooper SE, 2012 Mini Cooper S
21 Posts
We took delivery of our Mini today. Didn’t get to keep it very long as we had it scheduled for PPF, ceramic coat and window tinting at a detail shop. We’ll pick it up again tomorrow and then drive it home (3 hours/ 289 kms). So far it was awesome. Had 11 kms on it at delivery.

·
Registered
174 Posts
We took delivery of our Mini today. Didn’t get to keep it very long as we had it scheduled for PPF, ceramic coat and window tinting at a detail shop. We’ll pick it up again tomorrow and then drive it home (3 hours/ 289 kms). So far it was awesome. Had 11 kms on it at delivery.

Beautiful! So happy for you. And GMTA on the colour combo! 😉

·
Registered
86 Posts
Happy for all of you! So exciting. All these mini's look great. @SameGuy you may want to consider just getting your car August 1st. It'll save you a whole month on registration at the SAAQ, and if they get some flak for it, then so be it 😆. I would prefer to get mine Aug 1st instead of July 29th for that same reason but I have to drop it off Aug 1st 8am for PPF and ceramic coating.

@-Amanda that blue is stunning!
All I have right now is this shirt I made for when I pick it up. My official mini motoring shirt 🤣

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Wheel

·
Registered
36 Posts

Home yet? How did it go? We are on our way to pick ours up 😊

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thought I’d add my current scheduled plan onto the thread. Mini SE Level 2 in moonwalk grey. Ordered start of June 2022. Originally given a date of September but after I added the gloss black package, pushed it back to October! So currently expected W/C 10th October.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thought I’d add my current scheduled plan onto the thread. Mini SE Level 2 in moonwalk grey. Ordered start of June 2022. Originally given a date of September but after I added the gloss black package, pushed it back to October! So currently expected W/C 10th October.
Thank you for the update. Ordered 13 April 2022, no change in status beyond acknowledgement of my order. Mini electric level 3 was my order. If I were a betting person you are going to get ahead of me for delivery, why , Sod’s law 😀. Let’s keep informed.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Happy for all of you! So exciting. All these mini's look great. @SameGuy you may want to consider just getting your car August 1st. It'll save you a whole month on registration at the SAAQ, and if they get some flak for it, then so be it 😆. I would prefer to get mine Aug 1st instead of July 29th for that same reason but I have to drop it off Aug 1st 8am for PPF and ceramic coating.

@-Amanda that blue is stunning!
All I have right now is this shirt I made for when I pick it up. My official mini motoring shirt 🤣

View attachment 79964
Lol yeah, can’t get back there before the 2nd anyway, so August it is.

LOVE the shirt! May I ask, how, where, how? WANT 😂

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi
I am new here, my first post. I order my L2 with black gloss and windows tint in April and was told it would be Nov for delivery. A few weeks ago the dealer emailed me to say it was not going to be delivered in late Sept/early Oct. This morning I got another email saying my Mini is in production and I should have it in 3 to 4 weeks. Need to get a home EV charger installed ASAP :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi
I am new here, my first post. I order my L2 with black gloss and windows tint in April and was told it would be Nov for delivery. A few weeks ago the dealer emailed me to say it was not going to be delivered in late Sept/early Oct. This morning I got another email saying my Mini is in production and I should have it in 3 to 4 weeks. Need to get a home EV charger installed ASAP :)
if you need details of the charger I installed, even though no date for my level 3 car production that was ordered in April I would be happy to send you details of the EV charger with the caveat not yet tested ☺

·
Registered
15 Posts
if you need details of the charger I installed, even though no date for my level 3 car production that was ordered in April I would be happy to send you details of the EV charger with the caveat not yet tested ☺
Do u have a date for your delivery? As we both ordered in April I would have thought that our deliveries would be similar. I would be interested in any info on EV charger but, as I live in Ireland and u in the UK, it may mean that your one is not available to me. What brand did u go for, at the moment I am thinking a WallBox Pulsar Plus.
Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
Do u have a date for your delivery? As we both ordered in April I would have thought that our deliveries would be similar. I would be interested in any info on EV charger but, as I live in Ireland and u in the UK, it may mean that your one is not available to me. What brand did u go for, at the moment I am thinking a WallBox Pulsar Plus.
Thanks
No date, status zero Or should I say 111 simply acknowledging my order. For the time being I have basically given up asking Mini chat for an update since it’s always the same mantra. The EV charger is an untethered ICS - intelligent charging systems. I can send through more details if you are still interested

·
Registered
86 Posts
Lol yeah, can’t get back there before the 2nd anyway, so August it is.

LOVE the shirt! May I ask, how, where, how? WANT 😂
The shirt I made myself. I used a picture of a rendered mini on Mini's site and created a vector image, added the logo and sent it to my cricut to cut it out as an adhesive vinyl, which I then used to screen print with. Screen printing is the process of smearing ink through a masked mesh to apply ink onto material. Like this:

Hand Textile Sleeve Font T-shirt

As a side not to all of this, I'm on a MINI Cooper SE facebook group and people on there are saying that the flex charger came WITH a wall mount and holster. 🤞

321 - 340 of 382 Posts