Mini Cooper Forum banner
101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Called my dealer today to fix the cruise control issue. They had to actually contact the manufacturer because there was some glitch where it couldn't be added because it was already added. but in the list of features it wasn't there. Anyways, after speaking to them they told me the production week will be week 19. So week of May 09. I hope this means there is a chance it could arrive in time. I don't know really.
I hope the ACC issue is sorted for you. And also fingers crossed that it doesn’t sit at Southampton too long, and makes Halifax in the usual six days or less, and CN is ready to go quickly!

·
Registered
59 Posts
the production week will be week 19. So week of May 09. I hope this means there is a chance it could arrive in time. I don't know really.
I have my fingers crossed for week 20 then, which will give us both the chance to roll on to one of the last two WW departures in May bound for Halifax (scheduled to arrive June 8 and 12). 🤞🏼
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have my fingers crossed for week 20 then, which will give us both the chance to roll on to one of the last two WW departures in May bound for Halifax (scheduled to arrive June 8 and 12). 🤞🏼
View attachment 78448
you're really on top of your logistics! I didn't know about any of the route it would take to get here until you mentioned it. But this is promising! Even the boat leaving 08/06 arriving 16/06 still gives us 2 weeks until the deadline.
---EDIT---
I found this on CN's site. Seems like from Halifax port to Montreal it is only a day, if I am reading this correctly. This is exciting!
Font Rectangle Number Parallel Pattern

·
Registered
59 Posts
you're really on top of your logistics! I didn't know about any of the route it would take to get here until you mentioned it. But this is promising! Even the boat leaving 08/06 arriving 16/06 still gives us 2 weeks until the deadline.
---EDIT---
I found this on CN's site. Seems like from Halifax port to Montreal it is only a day, if I am reading this correctly. This is exciting!
View attachment 78549
F&I guy told me it’s also in their best interest to get it to us as quickly as possible, because it’s in their floor plan — they pay interest on it —from the moment it leaves Oxford until the actual sales contract is signed and they get paid (cash or from MFS).

·
Registered
2022 Mini Cooper S Clubman
91 Posts
It took 3 months for me; I was fortunate to get one of the last allocations from a dealer early in February. The only missing upgrade is the HK system(I got a credit).

Here is my new 2022 Clubman. Sorry for the bad pictures, I took them in a hurry, very long day picking up the car because the dealership had some technical issues with their computer system.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Car Tire Vehicle

Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
Mini Electric level 2 - 2021
428 Posts
It took 3 months for me; I was fortunate to get one of the last allocations from a dealer early in February. The only missing upgrade is the HK system(I got a credit).

Here is my new 2022 Clubman. Sorry for the bad pictures, I took them in a hurry, very long day picking up the car because the dealership had some technical issues with their computer system.

View attachment 78552
View attachment 78551
View attachment 78550
You do realise this part of the forum is spcific to the electric ones ???
Or do you get the option of fake exhaust pipes on the SE in the USA ???

·
Registered
1 Posts
I put a deposit down for an SE late March and placed the order April 9th.
I'm still waiting for a production number. I just tried signing up to the owners lounge and it wanted my SSN!
Umm, why? I can't think of a single good reason that Mini needs or could use my SSN to track my car?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I put a deposit down for an SE late March and placed the order April 9th.
I'm still waiting for a production number. I just tried signing up to the owners lounge and it wanted my SSN!
Umm, why? I can't think of a single good reason that Mini needs or could use my SSN to track my car?
Your dealer should have a production number by now I'd think, unless they haven't actually had the order pushed through to Mini yet. Mini My Garage tracking won't be available to you until you have a production number.

You shouldn't need an SSN to sign up for a BMW account for Mini My Garage. Are you using this link to register?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Your dealer should have a production number by now I'd think, unless they haven't actually had the order pushed through to Mini yet. Mini My Garage tracking won't be available to you until you have a production number.

You shouldn't need an SSN to sign up for a BMW account for Mini My Garage. Are you using this link to register?
Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I "reserved" mine on the 2nd of May and dealership told me they can't submit until the 9th (which has obviously passed with no order). Have you heard anything since?
Nothing new from here either :cry: Was told the person who can submit the order is out of office? Seems like a different issue, but maybe the system is still having trouble and they came up with a lame reason? (or maybe there's a leadership conference for Mini or something so nothing is getting done this week, lol)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Reached out again today; was told order will be submitted tomorrow or early next week. Really hoping for tomorrow...
Fingers crossed! Dealer called me yesterday (13th) to say that the order system is still down. Weird that they told you the order person is out of office... I get the impression that the dealerships are as unsure as we are.

101 - 120 of 140 Posts