·
Registered
552 Posts
Nice car & beautiful color ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nearly went for Auto as well, Test Drove both, Current Car is Leon FR DSG but think Mini should be a manual, but Auto was good, but not Quite as good as DSG

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just given, delivery Date 8th May, already have JCW exhaust tips, Black Union Jack Skuttles, and Dust caps sitting at home to add,

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Arrived dealers on Friday, hopefully pick up this Friday coming, waiting for the spot lights to be fitted,

·
Registered
303 Posts
Very nice car and spec but stick to a colour theme and lose the chrome mirror caps and JCW red grill.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Welcome along :)

Are you having LED lights? if so I'd save the cost of spotlamps and go without!

I trust you aren't having the JCW badge on the grill?

At the end of the days it's yours so spec how you want it ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The dealer is paying for the spotlights, asked them to throw them in, when doing the deal, and yes do have LED lights, but like the look with the spots, on the mini just looks right.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The dealer is paying for the spotlights, asked them to throw them in, when doing the deal, and yes do have LED lights, but like the look with the spots, on the mini just looks right.

Agreed. Spot lights look awesome. Finish the look.

Did you check they're fitting LED spots and not standard halogen ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actually it's Thunder Grey, but it does look almost black in certain lights and off course the roof is black. Just noticed first time in the dark they have added the projectors lights under the door, back to the excitement pack

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Congrats! Looks awesome! Getting those LED driving/rally lights thrown in for free is a great deal.....I paid an arm & leg for
mine. lol! Great color combo...nicely done & yay for the 6MT!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Only thing don't like, is when you open the tailgate, it opens? the Driver door, as well there no way in the settings to change this with UK model, even though in manual. Tried looking in the coding forums but no one seems to have done it. Done some coding already with Carly app but nothing there either...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok had it for month,. Absolutely Love it, if you drive it normally it's like Mini BMW, if you drive it like your meant too it's a Hooligan. Can get nearly? 50mpg if you really want too. Averages 41.2 on trip to work mainly 50mph roads plenty traffic.

Can get as low as 20's mpg in sport mode when trying, and adaptive shocks make it bounce a bit on backroads but it grip's better.

Love pops and turbo noise in sport mode,

Done plenty of coding, added JCW exhaust tips Blackjack Skuttles, Mini Blackjack 3" Ariel, Blackjack tyre dustcaps and BMW sunglasse holder where the side sun visor should be now they? have dropped it. (£12.00) off? Amazon.

Is there a way to code the tailgate so you have the option that it unlocks tailgate only..

Sat Nav good
As is Drivers assist pack
Wish had gone for HK upgrade as standard speakers could be better

And heads up display but had to stop ticking options at some point

Satisfied owner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts