Mini Cooper Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

oke, i hope its clear, lets go further with coding....
your still in the BDC, go into expert mode and search for PfExternalMirrorMaster.
Then you will see a lot of stuff
asp memory verbaut tap on it and set AKTIVE go < back left upper corner and then code right upper corner.
All the rest I write you do the same....
asp nichtkomfortbeiklappen bei blinken AKTIVE
asp heizung verbaut AKTIVE
asp beiklappen AKTIVE
asp bordsteinautomatik AKTIVE
asp heizung verzoegern nach kl15 ein AKTIVE
asp beiklappen bei komfortschliessen AKTIVE
asp bordsteinautomatik delta 59 DIGITS
asp ausklappen nach komfortschliessen AKTIVE
asp aba aktiverung, with this function the mirrors follow in a curve so you can activate them or not
asp elektrochrome spiegelglas AKTIVE
When you have done this everything will work

heated mirrors will work if you have heated seats or old mirrors where heated.
folding inn on keyfob will work if you have comfort closing.
comfort closing ad the door outside will work (push a little longer then normal about 3 seconds
dimmable mirrors will work if you have dimmable interior mirror
the folding button will work on the driverside
when the button for mirror up/down/left/right is in the drivers position, the mirror will tilt in reverse

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi. I’ve been trying to retro fit my mirrors this morning and now my electric windows won’t go down on the control unit. I am yet to code in my mirrors, but wouldn’t have thought that coding would effect the windows.

Toby

the rest of the coding parts a will post later

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks @guillermo013, I followed your instructions on the wiring and it works perfectly! I did the P313 VO coding on the BDC and I set the comfort closing mirrors in BimmerCode, now everything works.

Reactions: guillermo013

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just finished following Guillermo steps and worked fine. Mine is JCW pretty basic options, no hk audio, no confort open/close, etc.. but it worked fine =).
After locking and unlocking the car, the mirrors fold fine, the button too, reverse tilt. Used Vgate Wifi with bimmerapp to code on an iPhone.

Thank you @guillermo013 !!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2016 Cooper s. Was wondering if anybody knows the part numbers of the door switch and the electric mirrors.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a 2016 Cooper s. Was wondering if anybody knows the part numbers of the door switch and the electric mirrors.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello Bezlar,
Switch 61319354854

you need mirrors with the blue plug like in the picture 3pin, your car needs to have the 5 pin

like in the picture installed otherwise It will not work.
I have too look for mirror parts numbers, but you will need the electrochrome mirrors.
You can find them on Ebay.

Best regards,
Guillermo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Bezlar,
Switch 61319354854

you need mirrors with the blue plug like in the picture 3pin, your car needs to have the 5 pin

like in the picture installed otherwise It will not work.
I have too look for mirror parts numbers, but you will need the electrochrome mirrors.
You can find them on Ebay.

Best regards,
Guillermo
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
449 Posts
I ask for my F60 JCW but I think it is the same for the F56 ...
how do you understand or if someone confirms: my driver's side mirror is chromatic, what is the passenger's mirror, normal or chromatic ?
Thank you very much.

·
Registered
2014 F-56 Cooper
32 Posts
At the back off the mirrorglass you can see what kind of glass it is, there is a little sticker on it.
Chromatic glass has a little edge on the side. Photo is chromatic glass

21 - 35 of 35 Posts