Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a long time lurker but first time poster so please be kind. I plan to pull the trigger on special ordering a new MCS F56 this weekend to join the community. This will be my first MCS and I have gone through countless builds in the past several weeks, but think it is narrowed down to the build below.

• BRG II Body Color
• Black Roof/Mirrors
• 6-Speed Getrag Manual
• Premium Package (sunroof, HK system, comfort, storage)
• Media Package (connected, enhanced BT, armrest)
• 17" Black Cosmos Spoke
• Rear Park Distance Control

Need advice on preferred options. I am planning to add after-market mods (black out the chrome and add non-factory hood stripes) over the coming months (I will post progress pics), so it looks to be a basic build. I really don’t have a need or desire for NAV, so that is why I did not opt for the fully loaded package. I also have pre-negotiated a price of $1,500 off of my build MSRP plus the $1,000 factory money incentive which starts on April 15 from my local dealer. That seems like the best deal that I can get in emailing around to 7 dealers within 500 miles of me. So what do you guys/gals think good build and deal?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Great stuff. Been there on the configurator - went from diesel to S and ended up with a JCW on order - whoops...!!!! I'm an automatic driver as they are so much better - its like power steering, elec windows and central locking keep moving up sod the faffing with a stick and clutch - just my view no need for any reactions!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.