Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there,

Ordering my new Mini today in Ireland - Exclusive Cooper S 5-dr for Jan 2022 delivery. My last one was thunder grey with satellite grey interior and JCW pack so I want something totally different!

I am going for Pepper White exterior and my dilemma is in the interior colour - I was going for the malt leather, but when I see it I feel it's a bit orange and I don't like the black. So, would the satellite grey interior go? I don't know why it's called grey... it's not grey to me!

I have been scouring the web for an example of this set-up but can't find one.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi there,

Ordering my new Mini today in Ireland - Exclusive Cooper S 5-dr for Jan 2022 delivery. My last one was thunder grey with satellite grey interior and JCW pack so I want something totally different!

My dilemma is in the interior colour - I was going for the malt leather, but when I see it I feel it's a bit orange and I don't like the black. So, would the satellite grey interior go? I don't know why it's called grey and it's not grey to me!

I have been scouring the web for an example of this set-up but can't find one.

Congrats!! Funny enough just sold our 2020 Exclusive with sat grey…go for it, stunning! But as you say not really grey or dark

·
Registered
7 Posts
@JCWNev

How did the seats stand up to everyday use?
I couldn’t imagine having an interior that light - partly because it wouldn’t stay that colour long🙈

·
Registered
116 Posts
Those pictures were taken a few days ago. Car now sold as mentioned. Car was new in Mar 2020. I leather sealed when new, and would clean and ready-seal. Maybe did it 3 times this last 18 months. Always use white m/f towels and to be honest the dirtiest is always the steering wheel. Would have that colour again in a heart beat, but for the JCW have gone with the JCW sports seats as I really like them, no other reason

·
Registered
116 Posts
Use Colourlock leather seal. Literally wipe down seats with mild leather cleaner and wipe on colourlock with m/f and let it dry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts