Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Wife is delighted, as her car was the first one delivered on the official launch day at Sytner Nottingham today. Their customer service is exceptional. Spec:

- Cooper 1.5, 5-Door
- Pepper pack
- Visual boost radio
- Chrome line interior and exterior
- Firework trim inserts
- 16" Loop alloys
- TLC pack
- Privacy glass
- LED headlamps

I've driven it and it is fantastic! I can't upload any photos as Forum won't let me.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi The Meister! Fantastic to hear that you're happy with your new car! Spec sounds great! Shame about not being able to upload any photos! Have you tried uploading them to a 'garage' on your profile? :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
F57 Sidewalk Edition Cooper S
46 Posts
Congratulations!! Both cars are amazing. I have mine at dealer , next week I'll go to take it.
Enjoy driving these fantastic cars

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Meister, what is the "Sytner Mini" that you have in both rear glasses, ? advertising of dealer?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Another questions; I see you have also the chrome outside line, right?. Is not extra cost in UK?
For both afortunately owners, how looks that the inside window frame paint car is in sight? In white will be discrete but in the VO wll be very flashy.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Another questions; I see you have also the chrome outside line, right?. Is not extra cost in UK?
For both afortunately owners,

Hi,

Yes the chrome line exterior pack is a £110 option.:(but imho it's far better than the standard satin silver look.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chromeline exterior comes free if you spec it with Pepper Pack.
Yes, Sytner put annoying decals on inside of glass of all Minis they supply!

·
Super Moderator
7,906 Posts
Hi the meister. Glad you feel the same about sytner Nottingham as we do. Fabulous service and the service dept guys are if anything even better! Yes f55 the sytner name in the rear glass is put on by them .free advert but I leave it on as I think it looks really good. Something to do with Mr sytners racing career. He was a legend. Hope to see you around.

·
Super Moderator
7,906 Posts
Looks nice f55 hope you're going to take the protection wrap off !

·
Super Moderator
7,906 Posts
Was teasing.exciting times lovely looking car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, I went to my local dealers official launch evening of the 5 door models,there were three models with five doors on show and they all looked great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.