Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big shout out to Mini Cooper in general, and Mini Cooper of Rochester, NY specifically. I drove from Detroit to Syracuse with my 76 year old mother for my nephew's graduation. This is about 800 miles. We pulled in on a Friday, checked into the hotel. Then the next day went to one of his performances. Then there was to be a lunch and activities in the evening with graduation the next day. Well, we got into the car to go to lunch and the engine light indicated that the battery was not taking a charge. I could not chance driving it back like that. It was a nightmare scenario. The nearest dealership was in Rochester. The roadside service assistance people were top notch. It was flat bedded to Rochester, and we got a rental car. Unfortunately because of this, we missed the graduation. AND, I had to get back to Detroit because the next day I was to fly out to London, UK for work! Very stressful. Mini of Rochester was in constant communication about my car, fixed (it was a dampener to the crankshaft which turns the alternator). The car was finished by the time I came back from London, and they flat bedded my Mini from Rochester, NY all the way to my door step here in the Detroit area. Top notch customer service - caring, attentive and understanding.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Gives a whole new meaning to "going the extra mile" for the customer!

Although its never good when your car lets you down, its reassuring to know that MINI, the roadside recovery people and the dealership did a top-notch job of getting your MINI back to you in full working condition again.

I hope you will visit the minif56.com forum again and hope you continue to enjoy your MINI, DrProctor.

·
Registered
494 Posts
@ DrProctor

Just curious, was ths a F56 model and how many km/miles ?

I AGREE, Mini Roadside Service is UNBELIEVABLE when needed. One should never know.
I used them twice, and the service and tow truck driver service was Top Notch. Very professional, Courteous, used a Flat Ned Truck on both occasions and handled my cars with TLC.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Fell better!
it's an good observation with customer care team n they are very much dedicated to their concern responsibility.

well professional team...... appreciated

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good Deal!
Thank you very much CS team for outstanding service as well as they are full rich of knowledge.

Nice to see you guyz.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts