Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Mini Family. Hope youre all having a great sunday. I ordered my new mini and it does not have parking sensors. Costs have varied when i have made enquiries. Does anyone know of a place in London that does flush fit rear sensors? I have been quoted over £500 which sounds alot considering factory fit is £250.00. Thank you all in advance, Keef

·
Super Moderator
8,217 Posts
If 250 is for oem I'd go for it. I know they're a cheapish factory add on but its very complex to add to a mini due to the option specific wiring loom!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi Mini Family. Hope youre all having a great sunday. I ordered my new mini and it does not have parking sensors. Costs have varied when i have made enquiries. Does anyone know of a place in London that does flush fit rear sensors? I have been quoted over £500 which sounds alot considering factory fit is £250.00. Thank you all in advance, Keef

I assume that's factory fit when ordered? Can you not just add them on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,217 Posts
If you still have time adding factory fit is a no brainer-as above they fully integrate with the screen in the car plus colour matched etc. Do you really want someone drilling your bumper of your nice new car?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts