Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi
Can anyone help with my enquiry looking for rear corner splitters ( non pdc) only as found in JCW Pro Aero diffuser kit. I’m guessing they must have individual part numbers stamped in them and be available individually if eg. you damaged one.
So, this request is for the larger rear splitters only L &R ( non pdc ) as supplied in the full JCW Pro Aero diffuser kit.
Try as I might I’ve searched and searched and if anyone knows the answer it should this forums members!
Thanks in anticipation for any answers received.
Mike

·
Registered
70 Posts
They only sell them as a kit, you can buy knock off ones separately from eBay / AliExpress

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that, if you have actually seen non pdc rear splitters could you post a link, I have not been successful.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks for that, if you have actually seen non pdc rear splitters could you post a link, I have not been successful.
I haven’t unfortunately, my previous Mini didn’t have PDC and I looked everywhere for them. I saw someone who cut a circle out of a piece of plastic and spray painted it black to fill the hole.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fair enough. I emailed and phoned Mini HQ in UK and discussed this with them, they would not budge, only avail as full package, so if you damage a rear Pro splitter a bodyshop can’t even source a replacement ... despite the fact they have their own damn part numbers 😱. Totally tragic situation but not surprising.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts