Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its been short lived but Im getting rid of my JCW. An incredible deal has come up on a car i've wanted for quite some time so she has to go. Anyway, obviously the NM Module is going to be brand new and never installed so I will be asking the full price for it plus whatever it costs to ship. I actually don't even have it yet. Its mid shipment to me. Hopefully some of the Canadian Mini owners would be interested as Ive already paid the import fees and won't be passing those charges along to the buyer. So shoot me a private message if you are interested.

I will be selling the 25mm NM rear sway (never installed) as well as a set of OZ Leggera HLT wheels. 18x8 with Michelin Pilot Super Sports with maybe 100kms on them! Pm for details. Also my Thule Edge roof bars are up for grabs too. Barely used.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
SWEET!

But, your JCW has been such an inspiration for many of us....it's an awesome MINI.....can't compete with the R8 though LOL! So, I hope you aren't absolutely paranoid parking the R8 when you are out & about....I'm bad enough with my new JCW!

All the best,

John

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SWEET!

But, your JCW has been such an inspiration for many of us....it's an awesome MINI.....can't compete with the R8 though LOL! So, I hope you aren't absolutely paranoid parking the R8 when you are out & about....I'm bad enough with my new JCW!

All the best,

John
Haha thanks for the kind words but the only vehicle I own that I'm not paranoid when I park it somewhere is an old crapy '99 GMC truck I keep around to haul things. Otherwise always paranoid, so It might as well be with an R8! :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PM me if interested.
Carbon replacement side mirror caps - $375 MINT!

Cravenspeed adjustable short throw shifter, Shift knob and custom suede shift boot - $300

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still have the sway. $350 plus shipping! Brand new in the box, never even opened!

Carbon mirror caps $350 plus shipping!

Shift knob and short throw $275 plus shipping!

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts
THERE's NO WAY i'd swap my Mini for a a a oh yes i would ; wow now that is what i call an upgrade; nice one-enjoy!
Paranoid when i park it; i am bad enough in my mini; i'd be walking miles if i had an r8!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sway bar sold! Still have Carbon mirror caps, short throw shifter w/ knob, thule roof bars and a set of OZ wheels left to go! PM if interested.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.