Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 2015 Cooper S last week, and have been playing around with all of the settings. I have all of the tech packages except for the driving assistance package. There is one thing that I *cannot* figure out though. Is there no pause/play button? On the HUD, I can skip or go back, but I cannot pause. On the actual XL screen, when in the media menu, the same thing is happening. I can only select a back or skip button with no option to pause what I'm listening to. Is this a software issue? Or some (strange) design choice on MINI's part

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
On mine play pause is the big on off switch button . Press it and you get a speaker pic with a line through it music stoped press again and it starts from where you left off!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On mine play pause is the big on off switch button . Press it and you get a speaker pic with a line through it music stoped press again and it starts from where you left off!
Interesting, I'll give that a shot! I was under the impression that it was just mute, but that would be useful if it was play/pause instead. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
It definitely stops play back. Pressing the I drive button restarts the track . These foibles!fab car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.