Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)After a very long wait, Peanut the f55 SD Auto has arrived, and It was love at first drive.:D
First impressions after 100 miles are very favorable, Refinement is much better than I expected, very comfortable, and solid feeling, have found everything very easy to use, very quick and quiet inside, auto box really good, 50mpg average so far, should see an improvement over time, and my lead foot will calm down too.
Overall the best car I have ever bought.
Have a look hope you like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Wife called it Peanut!! Hopefully the sun will come out this weekend at some point so I can get her looking even more lovely.
Bought some good quality Carnuba wax to go on.

·
Super Moderator
7,894 Posts
Lovely looking car great to see someone else with roof bars .I bought the bmw rails £170 but can't try them now due to my beep broken arm. Look easy to fit though
What are you buying

Reactions: krc

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure yet, Probably wont need them until holiday time next year, Just know the car would not be big enough without them. As my wife and dog take so much stuff,
The 5 door is surprisingly spacious inside though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, Nice place to sit in there, Going to try and work out how to use everything now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Love the rims! Wish they were offered on the two door! May have to try negotiate getting them when it comes time to order.

Reactions: krc

·
Registered
198 Posts
Did you get it from Barrons at Hindhead?

Went there for a test drive of MCS last week, sales chap James was excellent I thought.

What's your verdict on Barrons.

Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Love the rims! Wish they were offered on the two door! May have to try negotiate getting them when it comes time to order.

Are they only a 5 door option???
They're class, always loved that design in the Sidewalk edition.
I know they weren't available when we ordered

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, Barrons Hindhead, went to school with James, first class service from James and Debbie, had quite a long wait but only because it was a brand new model.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts