Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm so close to buying a JCW in pepper white with red roof/caps but I've not seen one in the flesh. I've search the web and have found a couple of images but not many. If anyone has this colour combination then I would appreciate some detailed images :)
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not speced bonnet stripes. I would like to try find some detailed images though so I can see how well the pepper white and red shape the car.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
That JCW looks awesome! And yes it really looks best with the JCW bonnet stripes without question!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I love it, had to have red roof as its JCW specific I think. Anyway, here you go, not too good quality I'm afraid as I poached it off Autotrader / Mini website when I was speccing mine up! I'm not a stripes kind of person, and didn't want 18" wheels as the press were going on and on and on about it, even though I knew it was rubbish! Wanted black 17" track spokes and some decent rubber.....

I went on to order exactly that and it arrived in our Mini dealer today, but still under wraps waiting for its pro-exhaust to get fitted next week before I collect next Sat. Check out photos on Introductions thread, but sadly roof still under wraps!

Club Pepper Red!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts