Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who chose Pepper White, what color did you choose for the roof/mirror cap and the wheels, black or white? I cant decide...

·
Registered
173 Posts
You can't order pepper white with s white roof and mirror caps, it can only be black roof or all pepper white I believe

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mine has black roof, black mirrors and black rims. I upgraded to the 17" Cosmo black rim. My car looks like a "panda".

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am tempted by pepper white body and roof with black mirror caps and sliver rims. Does anyone who have the similar config could post a picture? Really want to see it in real to make sure I made the right decision before I place order.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Is pepper white more cream than white?
Even if you've never been a lover of white cars most likely you'll love Pepper White. I don't have PW but I have a 1972 BMW 2002 with "Chamonix" paint (which is a "vanilla" color)....I used to use Pepper White as a touch up paint (in a tube) until I found a better match.

I personally love Pepper White. There was a post on this forum of someone's new JCW in Pepper White and it had something like a red roof, black mirrors (or red) and black bonnet stripes, with black track spoke wheels, and I loved the look!

Good luck deciding....look at lots of photos!! :D

John

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sure! The Rims are call "cosmos spoke alloy wheel" in black. I upgraded through mini when I build my car at the dealership. Here is the website that sales it separately for people who are interested. (www.ecstuning.com/ES2745105/) They have the exact rims in silver too! Currently running 205/45 R17 all season performance run-flat tires.

The run-flat tires are kind of bumpy. I am thinking to change the tires back to normal tires in about a year or so from now.

looking great! can you share the spec of the wheels and tires

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice to see so many pepper white coopers, mine is pw with black roof and mirror caps, standard silver alloys.

I managed to post a pic in the gallery section but can't seem to be able to attach to a post - time to look at the FAQ's lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
thanks for the useful info. i saw from the website that the wheels are R17x7, while i am running R17x7.5. my tire specs is the same as yours, ie. 205/45/R17 but i m considering to run 215/45/R17 for my next tire change.

if you saw my other thread, you would realise that i changed 2 sets of wheels within 1 week of receiving my car. the first workshop actually gave me a R17x8 wheels, which were protruding out of the car and the 205/45 tires were too narrow. as a result, it was so stretched that it could barely cover the wheels.

wish i had this info before i changed my wheels.

Sure! The Rims are call "cosmos spoke alloy wheel" in black. I upgraded through mini when I build my car at the dealership. Here is the website that sales it separately for people who are interested. (www.ecstuning.com/ES2745105/) They have the exact rims in silver too! Currently running 205/45 R17 all season performance run-flat tires.

The run-flat tires are kind of bumpy. I am thinking to change the tires back to normal tires in about a year or so from now.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am tempted by pepper white body and roof with black mirror caps and sliver rims. Does anyone who have the similar config could post a picture? Really want to see it in real to make sure I made the right decision before I place order.
Thanks!
Black roof and caps, 16" silver loop spoke wheels.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm not sure if seeing all the combinations is actually helping you decide :D jejeje but here's another: my Pepper White MCS with all the elements in black (17' wheels).

I mean, I love my car but can't deny that the other combinations look sexy as **** in their own way

What about mixing black or silver rims with the chrome package (mirrors, front and back) ok I'm gonna stop now XD

·
Registered
50 Posts
oh?? :| I didn't know we can do 215/45/R17!! User manual indicated this:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts