·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

very pleased with myself today I have bought a number plate for my Mini
Cooper Diesel

AF56MCD

pretty cool! I was amazed at the the price too .

Paid £158 plus transfer fee + VAT etc so got it for under £300 inc the plates

here's the thing now . I am waiting for the stampede!!

AF56MCS is available at the same price!

Please send donations to my paypal address to the lucky owner that snaps it up!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you, the D was built back in March but never got out of the factory. So just waiting for the engine to be replaced told I should have it next month. We shall see!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
dunno if id want a plate that is unique to the car... seems a bit pointless.. i change my cars like the wind changes direction so no way would i put mcs on it... although taking a little look thru £399+costs gets me MJ13MCS...

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I've gone for OL14 WWW, but I'm wondering if that was a little pointless. I think I just liked the opportunity of having a relevant plate (IT guy called Oli).

Oli

·
Super Moderator
7,890 Posts
It costs every time you change your car in the uk and of course the dvla make millions selling interesting plates. Really really annoys me. Just another tax. I'd love one but I don't want to give them any more of my hard earned money for them to waste than I do v already!

·
Registered
307 Posts
My father bought T 124, around 50 years ago, as it was his police number and my mother still drives around with it today.Not really relevant to a Mini, but it's a cracking plate..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts