Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Great news, Midnight! Know how you feel: Mine arrives next week, but work commitments mean I won't be able to pick it up till the 14th. Not too much longer to wait though!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everyone for your nice comments! If this long process has taught me one thing, it would be I have way more patience than I ever thought I had!!! Haha

I'm going to sign all the paperwork on Sunday so should hopefully have a sneak preview then! Then will pick up the following Sunday :)

·
Super Moderator
7,899 Posts
Fabulous 6 months is just too long they could have hand built it in that time but I am sure it will be worth the wait!

·
Super Moderator
7,899 Posts
Oh heck I voted on this thread in error and gave it terrible when in fact it's fab and I am delighted for you. Sorry .stupid kindle fire!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it promise i'll put some up, its a bit weird not knowing what it'll look like, all I know is its a cooper and possibly red from the picture sent but was just one off the configurator on website, only time will tell.

To be honest, it doesn't matter what spec or colour you have it, it will still look great I'm sure! You can't go wrong speccing a Cooper I don't think :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
To be honest, it doesn't matter what spec or colour you have it, it will still look great I'm sure! You can't go wrong speccing a Cooper I don't think :D
i learned to drive in a ONE ten years ago was a first generation and loved it, wanted one ever since but kept updating them and i loved the newest one and wanted what i couldnt afford. Its the best of both worlds for the next year, i can put the hot hatch in the garage and use the economical mini cooper everyday, its a shame that at first i got told my parents could be insured so would be able to share it, but turns out was a breach of the comp T's and C's so only i can drive it :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i learned to drive in a ONE ten years ago was a first generation and loved it, wanted one ever since but kept updating them and i loved the newest one and wanted what i couldnt afford. Its the best of both worlds for the next year, i can put the hot hatch in the garage and use the economical mini cooper everyday, its a shame that at first i got told my parents could be insured so would be able to share it, but turns out was a breach of the comp T's and C's so only i can drive it :D
If you haven't test drove the Cooper yet, remember that it's now a little hot hatch it itself :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts