Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple of delays and false starts later (not the dealer's fault) I picked up my Volcanic Orange Cooper S this afternoon after escaping from work!

Drove very gingerly and carefully through town on the way to my folks' house to show off, so was in heavy traffic. When I got to a main road where the traffic was much clearer, I just squeezed the throttle slightly harder, and was astonished at the sound coming from just behind me. Wowsers the new Cooper S sounds badass! Lots of induction noise, pops and turbo blow-off. Over the top? Yes. Fun as flip? Most certainly.

Only done about 20 miles so far, and probably won't go too far until I go see my girlfriend on Sunday who lives about 50 miles away in a really small village, so I'll get to test it out properly then!

So now I just need to decide whether it's a boy or a girl and give it a name.

I'm being a special and can't make an embedded image work. Sorry, late, been working, not sleeping, too excited, new toy, bber now, here's some flickr;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/14230529876/

·
Registered
125 Posts
congrats on the new rig! HMMM. If you plan on spanking it regular you're probably safer pretending its some buxom redhead thing, every needs a mistress no? Besides you dont want the wrong idea coming across when you talk about how hard you tossed old roger around last night ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts