Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call from the dealer, and made the appointment for tomorrow evening to pick up my brand new Pepper white mini! I'm so very excited. Any last minute tips or suggestions from those few of you who have theirs already?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Yes it is! It's almost 10am my time, and I am picking it up at 6pm tonight. I am very excited!!!
Therefore I've come to the conclusion that I'll have to be excited that you're excited in order to remain excited about the situation which is clearly exciting in an excited kind of way

:D

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
oh man, that's only half a photo.....you're TEASING US!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Contrasting roof delayed another month

(Im)patiently waiting the arrival of a Volcanic Orange MCS
We're waiting for a new Cooper in the same colour. It was expected in a couple of weeks but we just heard from dealer a couple of days ago that the contrasting roof options are going to be delayed :-(

This would not be too bad except that we have already sold our old 2009 Cooper just last week. So now we have no mini at all.
:-(

·
Registered
2 Posts
What annoys me most is that it looks like dealers have known about the roof paint problems since March so they must have known June was out when we ordered in April :-(
We would have hung on to our old Cooper if we had known.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I heard from mine 2 days ago that it had been locked into production and was due for early June delivery, a change from the mid July that I be advised of. Have a black contrast roof, with BRG. May need to get back in touch with them and find out what is going on.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I heard from mine 2 days ago that it had been locked into production and was due for early June delivery, a change from the mid July that I be advised of. Have a black contrast roof, with BRG. May need to get back in touch with them and find out what is going on.
Same as me Kernow, mine was locked yesterday! Early/mid June for me - according to the dealer.....

·
Registered
734 Posts
I suppose they hoped the delay would disappear by now...

I ordered in May and my dealer said 2-3 months, different roof +1 month.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Same as me Kernow, mine was locked yesterday! Early/mid June for me - according to the dealer.....
That is what I was told last week too, since then an ominous inability to write emails has afflicted the dealer, so I have sent off a request for an update, so far withour response. (3hours ago)

I will report back if I get a reply or any other info.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Kernow77
Do you mind me asking when you ordered yours? I'm also awaiting BRG black roof and seem to be making no progress. Mine was supposed to be here now as per my sales contract. The last I heard from my dealer was I might get delivery end of June but nothing locked down. I ordered March. It is to be my first Mini and dream car......really wishing I'd bought something else currently.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
You are a lucky boy! She's lovely (it is a 'she'???)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Kernow77
Do you mind me asking when you ordered yours? I'm also awaiting BRG black roof and seem to be making no progress. Mine was supposed to be here now as per my sales contract. The last I heard from my dealer was I might get delivery end of June but nothing locked down. I ordered March. It is to be my first Mini and dream car......really wishing I'd bought something else currently.
Hi Kermit,

Ordered MC back on April 5th, originally given June 10th, then that was pushed back till July 14th. This has been brought forward as of the beginning of this week to early June. Though no official build/delivery date. This is also my first ever car, and can not wait to get it. Though a small matter of passing my test first.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.