Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picking up new Clubman on Xmas Eve. Cooper in moonwalk grey with black roof and wheels - cannot wait! Have risked smallest petrol engine but added a few luxuries like Chilli pack and sunroof. Would recommend local Cotswold Mini dealership.
Only drawback is lack of any accessories - even Mini still lists old Clubman brochure, only!

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
My Mini Dealer got 2 in Monday I hope they are not sold before I have a look at them. Great Xmas Gift enjoy the new car. I hope you will have dry roads for the drive home because nothing sucks more than taking that shiny new car out in the rain for the 1st time:(

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dealers got £500 bonus for pre end of year sales - I did get very generous part exchange on my older mini - by using BMW dealership next door to set up an apparent deal on a BMW 1 series sport - as dealer also owned mini they then replicated deal on Clubman

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dealers have £500 bonus to play with if they register cars by end of Dec! Got very generous deal on my part exchange by negotiating with the BMW dealer next door - as they owned MINI, they then had to replicate deal on a Clubman!

·
Registered
29 Posts
As for the accessories I have found them you can view them here.

Seems I can't link as I do not have 5 posts yet !

So go to the Mini Home Page. Then Accessories , Find Your Mini Kit.

Then select the appropriate Clubman Model.

The actual brochure still has the old Clubman though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.