Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been wondering, what type of tune do you guys have on your F56?? I've been trying to decide on the NM Power Module, JB4 or the Stage 1 from Burger (that outmotoring still sells for some reason but Burger themselves dont sell it anymore on their website).

Suggestions? Please?

·
Registered
97 Posts
So I've been wondering, what type of tune do you guys have on your F56?? I've been trying to decide on the NM Power Module, JB4 or the Stage 1 from Burger (that outmotoring still sells for some reason but Burger themselves dont sell it anymore on their website).

Suggestions? Please?

I have the Stage 1 from Burger. I wanted it because it is easier to install and is a bit less expensive. Performance is good and I have had no problems with it. I do see where the JB4 is capable of adding more boost though. I bought mine from Outmotoring, but have seen a few on Ebay.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have the NM Module...amazing...I also have the JCW pro exhaust and tune...what a beast with the module!!! Very happy

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
probably a little late but i have the NM module on my 2016 F56 JCW and it works great. no issues so far. definitely adds some extra oomph to the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got the jb+quick install BMS. Has anyone else have this chip and tried it. I don't notice anything in mid mode and I think I seen a bit of difference in sports mode. I'm just wondering do I need to just drive in sports mode? Please any advice would be great! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am using the NM Power Module which I just removed from my JCW because I plan to trade the car in very soon.

NM tune has been awesome. No codes or issues after bout 1 year of use. No complaints at all.

And the best part of the tune is that it’s super easy to install and uninstall. Literally takes bout 10 mins to take it on and off so you can bring your car into the dealer for service without the tune installed.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I have had the NM module for 25,000 + miles with no issues. It adds about 30 hp and the same for torque. It is easy to remove and reinstall if necessary and takes about 20 minutes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the Dinantronics tuner.
Usually problem free though occasionally it will throw a check engine light which I reset via the OBD port.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts