Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering average time it takes from placing an order to delivery.

Ordered mini one middle of May with estimated delivery 1st Aug. Put back to 1st Sept but now being told October.

5 months seems a long time to me and I'm getting impatient lol :(

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi sueh63

I ordered my Mini One in the middle of May as well and have an estimated delivery date of the third week in September so I know how you feel! Think we just have to keep being patient!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I ordered mine 17th April and it should be with the dealer next Friday, so pretty much 4 months.

I thought by now they'd have got on top of things, but it seems not!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Gosh so there are still delays?? Are you in my 'I want my Mini Cooper' Facebook group?? If not, it's a good place to hear info and wait it out with others experiencing delays!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I know someone who ordered and received the car in 4 weeks. They got the car this week.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks everyone for your comments! Mine got delayed by a week to third week in September last week which was a pain, but at least it will be on the new 64 reg! :D
Have just asked to join that Facebook group as well, so thanks Metalpetal for the suggestion!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered mine this week (8/19) and the dealership told me 8-10 weeks. said an EPA thing was holding up orders to the US at the moment.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ordered mine 12th July , picking it up tomorrow ������

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ohh, exciting! Have you gone for many options? :)
Midnight Black
Chilli Pack
Media XL
Sat Nav
Heated Seats
Panoramic Roof
18" Alloys
Chrome Mirrors
Privacy Glass

I picked it up today and I must admit I didn't test drive it, but having driven it today, I am seriously impressed. Its my wifes car but I think I will be using it whenever I get the chance.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Midnight Black
Chilli Pack
Media XL
Sat Nav
Heated Seats
Panoramic Roof
18" Alloys
Chrome Mirrors
Privacy Glass

I picked it up today and I must admit I didn't test drive it, but having driven it today, I am seriously impressed. Its my wifes car but I think I will be using it whenever I get the chance.
Sounds amazing spec! Glad you and your wife are very happy with it!! :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Finally I've got a status code 1200!!! I'm so excited :) my mini one should be here by end of month :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.