Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm very excited to be joining the MINI family! I just finished placing an order for a new 2015 Cooper S!

However, on my order sheet, it lists the JCW Interior Package, but it only shows the headliner and the steering wheel. I brought this up at the dealership, and they said it should include everything including the pedals, door sills, and the shift knob, as the packages ID number is correct. Has anyone else's order sheet looked like this, and come with the full JCW Interior Package?

Mine is an automatic with paddle shifters, and I live in the USA.

Other then that though, everything looks perfect, and I am sooooo excited! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, i picked up my cooper s yesterday with jcw interior and exterior packs. Interior pack has jcw steering wheel, red stitched gear stick, jcw door sills,antherite headliner, floor mats and extra storage compartment with height adjustable seat

·
Registered
288 Posts
not sure on the JCW gear,but i placed my order last sunday for my 2015 5 door sd,Great choice on your part

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, i picked up my cooper s yesterday with jcw interior and exterior packs. Interior pack has jcw steering wheel, red stitched gear stick, jcw door sills,antherite headliner, floor mats and extra storage compartment with height adjustable seat

Did your order form look like this persons? Where under the JCW interior package just shows the wheel and headliner?

Congrats! How long did they tell you it would take ?
My MA told me it'll take about 2 months.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Woohoo! My MINI has entered production! It already has a VIN, it's a 2A VIN. And according to the rep from 866-ASK-MINI, she said production should finish 10/10, and it should ship from Bremerhaven. I presume this means it will be built at VDL Nedcar. No matter where it's built, it's going to be a perfect, amazingly beautiful Blazing Red Metallic Cooper S!!! :D:D:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.